Az alábbiakban találod a Midrate adatvédelmi és általános szabályzatát angol nyelven, ha több információra van szükséged látogass el a gyakran ismételt kérdések részhez vagy vedd fel velünk a kapcsolatot.
1. Information Collected. MIDRATE uses technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also logs information like your browser, operating system and IP address. We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, or email address.If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook. Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for). Our service may not currently recognize the "Do Not Track" signal that may be available in some web browsers.
2. Location Data. To customize our service for you, MIDRATE and our partners may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used only to provide and improve our service. We may obtain your consent on your first use of the service.
3. Your Personal Data and Storage. You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information. We may also keep your data indefinitely.
4. Trusted Partners. We may share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or services.
5. Requesting information. Certain state residents are or may be legally entitled to request information about how we may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes. Contact us for this information: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Ad Companies. Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity.
7. Questions. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: email@example.com
8. Vendors and Analytic Providers. In order to serve you, MIDRATE may share your personal and anonymous information with other companies, including vendors and contractors. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, and subject to agreements that require them to keep the information confidential. Our vendors provide assurance that they take reasonable steps to safeguard the data they hold on our behalf, although data security cannot be guaranteed. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
9. Personal Data Security. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the personal information you input, and storing your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
10. Data Disclosure. To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you to the extent permitted by law.